Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

I made a meal plan last week on a slip of paper, and then I promptly lost it.  I tried to recreate the darn thing all week long from memory, but heaven knows that didn't go too well.  This is why I need this space...  To keep my head on straight!  I did, however, make a fantastic vegetarian lasagna and served it as part of a romantic dinner with wine and even berry pie for dessert.  It was Valentine's Day on Friday.

Monday- Wilsons for dinner.  Risotto, salad, salmon cakes. Banana cake with dark chocolate sauce.

Tuesday- Black bean chili and bread.

Wednesday- Crock pot pulled pork, roasted peppers and onions.  Home made tortillas.  Guacamole, cheese, sour cream, salsa.

Thursday- Beet soup

Friday- Baked chicken and potatoes.  And broccoli salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment