Monday, May 21, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Monday- I didn't actually make the new potatoes with green beans last week, so I'll do that today.

Tuesday- youth group night.  Pasta with pumpkin cream sauce.  Salad.

Wednesday- Chicken stir fry with cabbage and mushrooms.  Over brown rice.

Thursday- Linda for dinner!  As a guest, not the main dish.  It's supposed to be hot, so a big chef's salad seems in order.  Lots of chopped veggies topped with cubes of roast beef and cheese.  Lemon-garlic dressing, the house favorite.  Bread would be good, although I don't want to further heat up the house, and I have gone without buying bread since December (yay me!), so we'll see.  Maybe I'll make a batch yesterday.  Or use the breadmaker.

Friday- Dinner out with The Hubby's Aunt and Uncle.  I'll make pasta with sauce from a jar for the kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment