Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Week Plan Wednesday

Wednesday- Pork chops, baked potatoes, baked sweet potatoes, corn scallop.

Thursday- Pasta & chopped broccoli in garlic butter sauce.

Friday- Calzones with sauteed peppers and onions and mozzarella cheese.  Salad with my house dressing (because Grandma brought half a head of lettuce that needs to be eaten ASAP).

Saturday- Probably eating out.  The littles and I picking up The Cousin from Milwaukee in the afternoon.  If we're home in time for dinner, it will be scrambled eggs, homemade bread, and fresh veggies.

Sunday- Chili and Cornbread business meeting at church.  I'll make 2 batches of vegetarian black bean chili (one for Grandma, Grandpa, and the littles; one for the business meeting) and possibly cornbread, too. 

Monday through the next 2 weeks Grandma and The Cousin will be in town.  Then Uncle Hat and Uncle Erudite will join us the week leading up to the 16th.  So the possibility exists that I will not plan any meals, and the probability is great that I will not post anything even if I do plan.  However, I'll try to get you our advent calendar before Saturday, so you can borrow any great ideas.  Until then, enjoy your December!

No comments:

Post a Comment