Wednesday, January 2, 2013

And a Happy New Year!

Whew!  I can hardly believe December is over.  It flew by in its usual rush with a crazy full house and too many obligations for The Hubby.  I have not had time or energy to reflect on the last year, let alone plan for the new one.  And this weekend is winter camp for the Junior High students.  Followed by The Gibbon's birthday next week.  Holy Cats!  I may never catch up with myself.  Shall I make a date to reflect and plan on the 12th?  Ok, it's a deal.

Who wants a meal plan?

Wednesday- Eggplant Parmesan and Risotto.

Thursday- Turkey Noodle Soup and (leftover) buns.

Friday- Fresh bread. Rice. Green beans with garlic. 

Saturday- Pasta with sauteed fennel and onions.

Sunday- Broccoli and sausage oven bake.

Monday- Eating out or ordering in.

Tuesday- Youth group is back in session!  Woot!  Curry with potatoes and green peppers.  More bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment