Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Week's Plan Wednesdays

It still alliterates, but it works better with the rest of my life.  I've got the car on Wednesdays, and as reader Patience Rose suggested, I can check all of my grocery store fliers online Wednesday at breakfast if they haven't arrived in the mail by then.  So I'm meal planning and grocery shopping on Wednesdays now.  Yay, my days are full of adventure and thrills!  Are you ready for this week?

Wednesday- Pasta and roasted eggplant with homemade mushroom tomato sauce.

Thursday- Broccoli and bacon over baked potatoes.

Friday- Fried green beans and onions over rice.

Saturday- Cheesy tomato pasta for lunch.  Burgers and coleslaw for dinner.

Sunday- Next Phase (20 & 30 somethings group at church) dinner.  Bring a watermelon to share.

Monday- Peppers and eggs.  I'm trying a new bread recipe.

Tuesday- Black bean soup with cilantro lime rice.  Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment