Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week Plan Wednesday

May Saturday just got busy.  I've got a regional music therapy conference committee meeting for 5 hours in the middle of the day, and then a women's study group meeting after the kids go to bed.  I may have to put off intentionality for another few weeks.  Does that seem terrible?  Oh dear.

Also, the littles got sick sick sick at the end of last week, so we actually ate chicken soup with a rotating cast of vegetables Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.  And then, since I had already defrosted the sausage, I did the sausage and egg bake for the youth group last night.  That means this week, I'm going to reuse a two of the things I said I was going to make last week!  Yay!

Wednesday- Curry with potatoes and green peppers.  Rice.  Cucumber and onion salad with yogurt dressing.

Thursday- Broccoli and mushroom calzones. 

Friday- Burgers on the grill.  I can't believe the forecast is calling for 52 degrees!  Escarole salad.

Saturday- Pasta with caramelized fennel and onions.

Sunday- Roasted beets.  Baked potatoes.  Roasted chicken with rosemary.

Monday- Slow cooker pork ribs. Coleslaw. Cornbread.

Tuesday- Roasted cauliflower, roasted spiced chickpeas, rice pilaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment