Sunday, March 13, 2016

#HolyLens Week 5

Sunday- March 6- Taste

Menu for the week:
Sunday, Leftover Buffet.
Monday, Pork and broccoli stir fry, brown rice
Tuesday, Spinach Fritatta, bread, roasted cauliflower, ginger pickled carrots.
Wednesday, Quesadillas, guacamole, refried beans, salsa.
Thursday, Tuna noodle casserole from scratch with a lot of veggies.
Friday, Burgers, buns, Asian coleslaw, roasted potatoes and sweet potatoes.
Saturday, Chili, brown rice.

Tuesday- March 8- Walk

The weather was glorious today, and I was watching E, the child of a good friend, so we spent a good chunk of the morning at the playground.  Walking there and back was funny, because E was only happy riding in her stroller for about 10 seconds, and then she wanted to get out and walk.  However, after 10 seconds of walking, she would decide she wanted to ride again.  We made it the 2 blocks there and the two blocks home stopping every 10 seconds to rearrange seating.


Thursday- March 10- People

My people, enjoying the weather.


Friday - March 13- Sent

Husband was supposed to leave work a little early and pick up his sister to come here for dinner on the way home.  Traffic delayed my sister-in-law by an hour, though, so I ended up grilling our burgers on my own, which I had never done before.  Z had an amazing week at school, and we had promised him a family outing to Dairy Queen as a reward.  Unfortunately, by the time I made, ate, and cleaned up dinner, I was in no mood for anything.  So I sent the family out to DQ, and I stayed home to read a book.  They came back with their ice cream, and even brought some for me.

Saturday- March 12- Rescue

"Mommy!  Mommy!!  HELP!!"  I rescued them by tickling Daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment