Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Week Plan Wednesday

Wednesday- Roasted potato and sweet potato wedges.  Cherry tomatoes.  Amazing roasted cauliflower.  Remember the recipe: smear a cauliflower with mayonnaise and then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, bake until soft and nicely browned.  This time I broke the cauliflower into florets first.  Holy cats!  I literally ate half of a cauliflower standing over the stove waiting for The Hubby to walk home from the train.  The only reason there was any left by the time he got home was The Munchkin's insistence that Daddy DOES like cauliflower and I SHOULD save some for him.  Yum!

Thursday- Chicken chili verde in the crock pot.  Corn bread.

Friday- I intended to make burgers last Friday, but ended up making pizza instead.  Not entirely sure how that happened, but c'est la vie.  We'll do burgers and coleslaw today.

Saturday- We're going to a barbecue for dinner.  I'll bring something dessert-ish, but I'm not sure what

Sunday- Soup and Pie business meeting at church!  Doesn't your church do themed food business meetings?  They should.  It's a super tradition.  I'll make cream of broccoli soup. 

Monday- Spicy green beans.  Pan seared chicken.  Rice pilaf.

Tuesday- Vegetable stew with north African flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment