Monday, June 4, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Monday- The boys ate burgers with the neighbors across the street while I went to a fitness class.  I haven't worked out like that since high school.  Holy cats, I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Tuesday- The last youth group night of the school year.  Tacos, because The Hubby loves them so and has requested.  But I'm not making my own tortillas for that big a crowd.  Thank you, El Milagro.

Wednesday- Pasta in lemon cream sauce with sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, and chicken.  Bread, if I use up the last of the loaf making sandwiches.  Vegetables?  Do we have any vegetables?

Thursday- I'll have a clearer idea after grocery shopping today, but we're having people over, so dinner should be somewhat nice, right?  How about homemade pizza and a big chopped salad.  That sounds seasonal!  Maybe some kind of fruit and whipped cream based dessert.

Friday- Italian sausage and peppers.  Bread, either fresh today or from Wednesday.  Does this meal need a side dish?

No comments:

Post a Comment