Monday, June 25, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Monday- Quinoa and peas with tomato sauce, topped with a fried egg.  I'm sort of in love with topping everything with fried eggs these days.  I'm also making bread in the breadmachine as I type.  I prefer the crust and shape of oven baking, but when it's hot, I would rather not run the oven.  The plan is to make myself a solar cooker this summer.  But I haven't done that yet. 

Tuesday- Panfried potatoes with garlic and oregano.  Polish sausage.  Coleslaw, the kind with a vinegar dressing instead of mayonnaise, which is apparently called carolina slaw.

Wednesday- Can one make a vegetarian lasagna in the crock pot?  I'm sure going to try!  We'll see how it goes!

Thursday- Matt and Margie for dinner.  The forecast says the high will be pushing 100, so that means burgers and salad.  No cooking inside.

Friday- Chicken salad sandwiches.  Carrot sticks.  General grumbling about the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment