Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week Plan Wednesday

Wednesday- Eggplant Parmesan.  Rice.  I'm not going to lie, the rice is just because I already had the oven on and I wanted it to go with yesterday's amazing (and amazingly spicy) curry.  The naan got devoured, though.

Thursday- Green beans and mushrooms sauteed with garlic and white wine.  Bread, if I've got enough yeast to manage it.  Would you believe neither of the two grocery stores I went to on Wednesday morning had yeast? 

Friday-  White bean and dark green soup.  Sounds snazzy!  I'll mashup a few Tuscan white bean soup recipes and use 50-50 kale and spinach.  Make ahead corn bread for tomorrow. 

Saturday-  Our annual Sukkot party!  I was going to do turkey, but apparently you can't find them until 2 weeks before Thanksgiving.  SO!  Tequila-Lime roast chicken, pan gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes with chili in adobo, jalapeno cornbread stuffing,

Sunday- Leftovers.  In sandwich form.  Yum.

Monday- Stir fry with broccoli.  Rice. 

Tuesday- Youth group night.  Chicken noodle soup.  And, yes, bread.  I never tire of soup and bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment